Maya - Saanvi , Guru and Nithi - Chapter - 3




2019 end of final year of Saanvi and Guru. every student was in tears even Saanvi, but Guru was not that much emotional where he is very cool and had a smiling face because his only friend, well-wisher is Saanvi and he knows they are not going to be apart. Saanvi asked, “Guru you don’t feel of losing this?” Guru said “I am not going to cry because I know I am not going to move apart from you” with a smile which made Saanvi to laugh.

Nithi also finished her college and moved to Chennai to her native for the work she got in a I.T company. She moved to the area of Saanvi and Guru. She moved to her old home. Where she spent her childhood till 5th standard due to her Mother’s transfer her family moved to new place. She selected this place so that she can forget her past love.
Nithi met Saanvi near his house on a fine day, they had a casual talk. On the next day Saanvi made an intro between Nithi and Guru. Guru after seeing Nithi said “I must have seen you already somewhere.” Nithi was shocked. Saanvi thought He is playing. After she left Saanvi said “you like Nithi? In a teasing manner. Guru in a silent tone “why are you asking silly questions”. Then what you idiot she is new here, but you are saying like I have already seen you, every boy will start like this, and end up saying I love you. Guru after leaving a deep breath said to Saanvi “calm down, calm down, how many plans Oh My God, seems like I want to say I don’t know anyone Saanvi madam. Can we leave it is time for juice” in a mocking manner.

Nithi reached her home, closed the door and smiled after long days. Did he remember that. still now after many years. She smiled and went to sleep.
On next week evening Nithi entered Saanvi’s house. Guru said she was the one who made this mark on my hand by showing his hand to Saanvi, I have many times said to you Saanvi, but I forgotten her name.

Nithi was shocked.
Nithi gone backward to remembering the silly incident.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maya - Saanvi and Guru - Chapter-06