Maya - Saanvi , Guru and Nithi - Chapter-05



After all their remembrance, and talking they spent their time with themselves.
Nithi looking Saanvi’s and Guru’s caring and their closeness, she also thought it was a love which society think. But when she tried to ask about this Guru said “Ya it is love with extraordinary care which anyone can’t understand” with full smile.

Saanvi liked Nithi because of her innocent and emotional like her. Saanvi never used to say that she like anyone, but Guru can understand Saanvi’s feel on Nithi.
Then they discussed about their future and job. Nithi said she got a I.T Job and want to join next week. Saanvi said she got a H.R job and she also want to join in two weeks later. They both looked Guru, Saanvi looked in a lighter anger. Guru in a teasing face said, “it’s not my fault, I was searching for a job for my gaming talent”. Nithi laughed seeing their both cute reactions.
Saanvi said to “Nithi you can call me or come out with us whenever you need”
Nithi said “ok sure”
Guru on seeing Saanvi comfortable with Nithi, he felt like Saanvi is very happy,

After finishing the dinner.
They three left their home.
After reaching home Guru texted Saanvi “I see your happy face after college days “
Saanvi replied “Yes, I can see myself in her, she got attached with me in a short time”
Guru replied “hey, we can go out tomorrow,”
Saanvi replied “if I asked where you will say it’s a suspense” with an angry smiley.
Guru replied “as usual ,nothing suspense” with a laughing smiley

They didn’t end their conversation, because they too have dreams with them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maya - Saanvi and Guru - Chapter-06